Dead Sea Scrolls

The Old World is a reference to those parts of Earth known to Europeans before the voyages of Christopher Columbus; it includes Europe, Asia and Africa.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Re: Dead Sea Scrolls

Post by Minimalist » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:30 am

Apparently not...
Nope. The show was decent....far from earth-shattering.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

Leona Conner

Post by Leona Conner » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:45 am

It was just more of the some old stuff, kept waiting for them to come up with something that hasn't already been said.

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 am

I did like the part where the guy who was assigned to publish De Vaux's papers came out and said that he thinks De Vaux got it all wrong.

That was amusing!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

Leona Conner

Post by Leona Conner » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 am

Thing is that if they ever do find out who wrote them, there will be one person who will disagree. I think bring Simon Gibson in was kind of weird because he considers himself the authority on everything (as in fruitcake.)

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 am

The show is now available on Youtube...in 5 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQIb13roRYA

-- George Carlin