Stone Age Sex for Fun

The science or study of primitive societies and the nature of man.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Stone Age Sex for Fun

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:55 am

Sunday, 1 November 2009

Sex games of the Stone Age exposed

He may have come down from the trees, but prehistoric man did not stop swinging. New research into Stone Age humans has argued that, far from having intercourse simply to reproduce, they had sex for fun.

Practices ranging from bondage to group sex, transvestism and the use of sex toys were widespread in primitive societies as a way of building up cultural ties.

According to the study, a 30,000-year-old statue of a naked woman - the Venus of Willendorf - and an equally ancient stone phallus found in a German cave, provide the earliest direct evidence that sex was about far more than babies. [...]

http://jedijack-his-story.blogspot.com/2009/11/sex-games-of-stone-age-exposed.html

So nothing changed in 2 million years! 8)
Last edited by Rokcet Scientist on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rokcet Scientist

Re: Stone Age Sex for Fun

Postby kbs2244 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 am

I guess that blows the strict Victorian period invention of evolution out of the water.
kbs2244

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Finally it dawns on me what I've been doing all this time: "building up cultural ties"! :lol:
I've been tirelessly performing a great service for the development of the species is what I've done! :lol:
And I always thought I was just fucking around! :lol:
Rokcet Scientist

Postby Minimalist » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:36 am

Come on...there were no video games, football, or even beer. What else were guys supposed to do?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby Rokcet Scientist » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Minimalist wrote:Come on...there were no video games, football, or even beer. What else were guys supposed to do?

I'm not so sure there was no beer!
Rokcet Scientist

Postby dannan14 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Rokcet Scientist wrote:
Minimalist wrote:Come on...there were no video games, football, or even beer. What else were guys supposed to do?

I'm not so sure there was no beer!

Yeah, i've got to agree. With the oldest evidence of beer being what, 10 or 11kya the origins of beer are firmly planted in the Neolithic if not older. So the T-shirt that reads "Beer: Helping ugly people have sex since 1852!" Really should read "....since Barney Rubble knocked up Betty"
dannan14

Return to Anthropology and Primitive Societies