Just an FYI in regards to Virginia's site

Random older topics of discussion

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Just an FYI in regards to Virginia's site

Postby Steve LeMaster » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:10 pm

Now that I have the coding sorted out on Virginia's site, I have uploaded all of her papers and Cynthia Irwin-Williams as well. For those of you that can understand Spanish, I got Juan Armenta Camacho's mongraph uploaded as well ( 40,222 KBs!) as Irwin-Williams' and Armenta's photos.

Oh. I also uploaded Sam VanLandingham's diatom paper.

Also. For those of you that are skeptical of the anthropogenic global warming farce, you can visit my site at http://www.globalwarmingskeptics.info

Cheers
Steve LeMaster
The urge to save humanity is often a false front for the urge to rule.

<i>H.L. Mencken</i>
Global Warming Skeptics
Steve LeMaster

Postby Minimalist » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:21 pm

Thanks for the tip, Steve.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby Steve LeMaster » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:24 pm

Be forewarned about Armenta's monograph. That thing is enormous!

<i>H.L. Mencken</i>
Global Warming Skeptics
Steve LeMaster

Postby Minimalist » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:11 pm

My Spanish is not good enough to even try it.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin
Minimalist

Postby Steve LeMaster » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:10 am

There is a translation below the monograph. I took a cursory look at it and it seems to be a translaton of the primary points in the monograph.

<i>H.L. Mencken</i>
Global Warming Skeptics
Steve LeMaster

Global Warming.

Postby fossiltrader » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am

Lost me in the first few sentences used the words

Earth’s environment has become a hot button issue; so much so, that it has stumbled into the political arena. Yet, when the layers are peeled away on this issue, critical thinkers ask if the sky is really falling or if the media is hyping the matter. Something is going on with Mother Earth’s climate; there is no doubt

Political several sentences later religion and seems focused a little too much on money now serious researchers like myself dont care about polotics and as for money ???Never had any cheers Fossil.
And have found the term critical thinkers used badly numerous times.
fossiltrader

Re: Global Warming.

Postby Steve LeMaster » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm

fossiltrader wrote:Lost me in the first few sentences used the words

Earth’s environment has become a hot button issue; so much so, that it has stumbled into the political arena. Yet, when the layers are peeled away on this issue, critical thinkers ask if the sky is really falling or if the media is hyping the matter. Something is going on with Mother Earth’s climate; there is no doubt

Political several sentences later religion and seems focused a little too much on money now serious researchers like myself dont care about polotics and as for money ???Never had any cheers Fossil.
And have found the term critical thinkers used badly numerous times.

And your point is....? Maybe if you corrected your grammatical errors, I can understand what it is you are trying to point out. I do have a reading comprehension above fifth grade level, honest.

<i>H.L. Mencken</i>
Global Warming Skeptics
Steve LeMaster

Return to Archived Discussion Forum