Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

E.P. Grondine wrote:
Minimalist wrote:The comet did not hit the earth.
kalopin, a comet may have hit, but IMO in this case at best it was a very very ancient impact.
This is not bad news, as since oil pools in impact fractures, you may have stumbled into a way to wildcat the area.

Large numbers of people would have died if this was a recent impact.
Not only did no one remember that, the archaeological record shows that this did not happen within the last 13,000 years.

I was serious when I suggested to you to contact Dennis Cox, Mark Boslough, and David Morrison.
You might want to contact some of your local geologists as well.
If you took a course from them or audited one, they would have to look at your features and help you out with them.

kalopin, I am sorry, but I am simply too busy with my own work to do any work on your hypothesis, including commenting on it here.
I have little doubt that it did kill thousands. They were almost all Indians and many survivors tried to explain, as I have tried to explain, but were not listened to, [mmm?]. What "archaeological record"? the only site near is "The Coon Creek Science Center" about 60-70 miles due north [it is my belief this impact exhumed these fossils]. I also have little doubt that 'The Geminids Meteor Showers' in early December are from the tail of Comet C/1811 F1 and not from some asteroid! There is no record of anything to negate this hypothesis.

Again, it was only a little piece of a massive comet. If this whole comet would have impacted, we would not be able to have this conversation. I have contacted so many, and even though I have most all recorded, I am not sure I've contacted Dr. Cox, but I believe I have contacted most that I thought would have an interest. This should already be common knowledge!

Thanks for the advice. I may look into taking a course, though my situation limits possibilities. I understand how time is short and how much this study takes up, but I am sure that you will find satisfaction in learning the truth.

I guess this brings me to that same spot, different thread. It is each ones' personal choice. One can not control what they are taught, only what they learn. It is as Platos' "Allegory of the Cave". Now, 'the red pill or the blue pill'? I assure you that once you have learned the truths, you will not want to return to the ignorance of what has been passed on...You can only imagine my disappointment in the many involved. all they need to do is test the rocks, what is so difficult?

You see, I am Gnostic, but have faith in all the good parts of all the logical religions. Gnostics do not settle for the status quo, but search for the facts, the truths of reality...

Do you wish to continue to believe that:
1. It was just erosion, pressure, tension, torsion to finally just cause and already existing faultline to rupture further?
2. That it somehow produced the upward topography shockwave surface design?
3. But also that an ice sheet or inland seas caused the topography, which is it?
4. That all the lights seen going across the skies from several states away were just natural earthquake lights?
5. That a fault in the middle of a plate can cause churchbells to ring thousands of miles away?
6. Volcanoes having nicknames were already buried 65 million years ago, in the Cretaceous?
7. A petrified forest sat undisturbed for 36 million years?
8. A huge comet can appear 50% larger than the Sun and have no effects?
9. Multiple catastrophes have no relation?... [there are many more!]

Each and every question can only be answered by this impact scenario. Sorry to put so many "on the spot" but the facts speak for themselves. For those who do not have enough interest to understand their own past, I can only say that they are the contributors to a repeat! :( :x :? :cry: :!: :?: :arrow: :roll: :lol:
Last edited by Kalopin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
circumspice
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by circumspice » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:51 pm

@kalopin: You may find the following comments very unwelcome. Oh well.

Judging by the breathless, then increasingly insistent tone of your posts, I can only assume that you are having great difficulty finding acceptance for your hypothesis. It seems that you are now trying to farm out all the ”heavy lifting” (so to speak) for your hypothesis to the experts in the field. Perhaps you need to earn the credentials & do the work yourself?
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:01 pm

circumspice wrote:@kalopin: You may find the following comments very unwelcome. Oh well.

Judging by the breathless, then increasingly insistent tone of your posts, I can only assume that you are having great difficulty finding acceptance for your hypothesis. It seems that you are now trying to farm out all the ”heavy lifting” (so to speak) for your hypothesis to the experts in the field. Perhaps you need to earn the credentials & do the work yourself?
To the contrary, I appreciate any insight. Although, the problem lies in the fact that I am unable to take a LiDAR, do not have a hollow bore auger, a spectrometer, electron microscope, and am pretty sure that, if I did, my conclusions would find even worse scrutiny.

This is why I go around trying to find opinions. Can't find a research team, but, as you can see, I feel strongly this deserves the investment. Realize, I am the one telling you to study all this in detail, the satellite view [study every line!], the rocks [expand the pictures and look at each detail], the original accounts [most all blame the comet], Herschels' observations [he sees the tail become shorter as the comet is coming towards Earth]. There is way too much to so easily dismiss...

This is an offer to study these events in detail and find the truths. I give you all facts and my interpretations. Current theories do not give any consideration to the possibilities of cometary effects, although there is so much information pointing directly to serial impacts. I have studied this for several years and you all are just now hearing of this. It probably just needs time to 'soak in'? Some discoveries, it appears, took/take/are taking many years.

Please disregard my frustrations and just study the facts to these events. Then, compare them to my hypothesis and current beliefs. Draw the line straight from The Tiptonville Dome to North Slayden and Concord. Study how a meteor came in at low angle from almost due south and pushed all this land so far northward. Only under the conditions that happened at the time, could this have occurred... :)

User avatar
circumspice
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by circumspice » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:34 am

You're not looking for other opinions, you're trying to find concurrence. Big difference. You don't seem to allow for others to have a difference of opinion.
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 am

circumspice wrote:You're not looking for other opinions, you're trying to find concurrence. Big difference. You don't seem to allow for others to have a difference of opinion.
I think one of my main problems is the fact that I have seen so much more of the evidence, up close and in detail. It has made me so sure of this scenario . So, I guess it has been upsetting to see how many just have so little interest in a full study. I don't think that I mind others opinions, just uninformed ones? With so much evidence for this impact, makes jumping to any quick conclusions a mistake. It is true that it took me some time as well, so I try to have patience...

As it appears I have still sparked your interest [maybe, a little?]? I still have yet to find your opinion? Have you had the time to give all this a good study? :)

Another link? http://cometography.com/lcomets/1811f1.html [Have had a few discussions with Gary Kronk. He has done some great work!]. Go down to Dec. 2 , 1811- Hershel "...they joined more to the sides than the vortex..." , I believe because the comet was coming towards him...

Minimalist
Forum Moderator
Posts: 15829
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:09 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Minimalist » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 pm

No the entire comet did not impact. It was a piece from the dust tail after travelling around the Sun, as C/1811 F1 was a Sungrazer and was slung out at a much higher rate of velocity.
And the evidence for this is?
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Minimalist wrote:
No the entire comet did not impact. It was a piece from the dust tail after travelling around the Sun, as C/1811 F1 was a Sungrazer and was slung out at a much higher rate of velocity.
And the evidence for this is?
Although most likely not very accurate, the orbital elements taken show that the comet was on its way in, toward the Sun beginning in April- March 1811 through June. For a comet to have appeared visible for 260 days, over a year by some accounts, it must have been travelling through the inner solar system. The fact that it was not seen from mid-June until the last days of July, some accounts say third week of August, http://www.icq.eps.harvard.edu/bortle.html gives it just the approximate amount of time to pass around The Sun. Then in August it became brighter and closer, until in October, when it was seen as fifty percent larger than The Sun. It could not have been bigger than The Sun, so it had to be really close to Earth! Then Hershel notices the tail becoming shorter. It must have been coming toward him. Also, the tail being that elongated in August through October and November is good indication that the comet had been affected by the heat [and forces] of a close pass by The Sun. Many Sungrazers produce two tails, when the plasma charge is seperated from the dust tail from the magnetic force, as was seen.

This means the comet and the earthquakes were in perfect timing of one another. Most everyone at the time blamed the comet. So, why not look into this further? No reason is good enough to suppress the truths and distort history!...

All this will come together once this site has been fully studied...
There is good evidence, just has been a lack of investigation.
Does anyone understand the importance of these findings? :?

P.S. I do not give any blame to anyone just now learning of this, such as you all. I give the blame to the ones who have known of this evidence for more than three years now and have just basically ignored these facts! :?:
Last edited by Kalopin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minimalist
Forum Moderator
Posts: 15829
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:09 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Minimalist » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 am

The Great Comet of 1811 was thought to have had an exceptionally large coma, perhaps reaching over 1 million miles across—fifty percent larger than the Sun.[2] The comet's nucleus was later estimated at 30–40 km in diameter[3] and the orbital period was calculated at 3,757 years (later adjusted to 3,065 years). In many ways the comet was quite similar to Comet Hale-Bopp: it became spectacular without passing particularly close to either the Earth or the Sun, but had an extremely large and active nucleus.
The above are Wiki quotes from various books on the subject. It seems you have a way to go to convince the scientific community.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Minimalist wrote:
The Great Comet of 1811 was thought to have had an exceptionally large coma, perhaps reaching over 1 million miles across—fifty percent larger than the Sun.[2] The comet's nucleus was later estimated at 30–40 km in diameter[3] and the orbital period was calculated at 3,757 years (later adjusted to 3,065 years). In many ways the comet was quite similar to Comet Hale-Bopp: it became spectacular without passing particularly close to either the Earth or the Sun, but had an extremely large and active nucleus.
The above are Wiki quotes from various books on the subject. It seems you have a way to go to convince the scientific community.
You have no idea! They have made all these determinations off of hear-say evidence and, apparently are trying to stick to their interpretations?
It doesn't even make any sense. How could a comet appear fifty percent larger than the Sun and not be close? If the comet had a coma that large it would destroy the entire solar system! It was the dust tail, not the coma, that appeared to be more than a million miles .

In 1811 there was no way to measure distances in space with any accuracy. You do see it says "estimated". That is why this needs further study. If everyone stops at the status quo, then the world would still be flat! The evidence clearly shows this comet had to have passed close to the Sun and very close to Earth. It could not have appeared for that long and that large and the tail would have never reached such a length without the effects a Sungrazer encounters...

Obviously there are many fallacies within their beliefs-
There is a lot of information about comets that is currently misunderstood. Very few have any orbital elements, as very few achieve any orbit. It is my belief they do not originate in The Oort Cloud, but are "shrapnel" from supernovae explosions. Their effects are just now finding professional study. I have little doubt that comets can cause earthquakes, eruptions, tectonic movement, strange weather patterns, severe environmental downturns, and yes, even wars, plagues and can interfere with brain wave function patterns. There is evidence for all this... [it's happening now! :wink: ]

That is why I am looking for the original accounts to all this information. Much of the evidence has been lost, forgotten, or destroyed [purposely?]. Either way, once this site, satellite view, and rocks have found the proper study, I have little doubt that it will prove an impact from December 1811. If it does, then deduction will prove all the rest. It would be highly doubtful for this impact to be from an asteroid, as cometary material is mostly encased in ice. An asteroid mostly burns away, except for the iron. There are way too many large stony impactites.

So you see what all this is up against, but look how strong the evidence is for an impact from this comet's tail! Could I get some help? :!:

P.S. There are all sorts of influences concerning cometary motions. Besides contact with other smaller objects, effects of forces from larger objects, there is mass, consistency, trajectory, velocity, gas pockets erupting, spin, solar winds, differences in amount of cosmic rays, and comets can produce their own gravity and electromagnetic field [in my model]. There has been some good research concerning the absurdities in measuring cometary motions: http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci ... 00360.html , https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgr ... /partiview

P.P.S. Some effects of cosmic rays: http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/artic ... lution.htm

E.P. Grondine

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by E.P. Grondine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Kalopin -

Last year I had a whole lot of people who wanted me to "look" at their 2012 "theories".
This year its the "Electric Universe" from the Thunderdolts.
While you could read Leroy Ellenberger on their "theories",
I am really serious in my suggestion that you contact Dennis Cox, Mark Boslough, and David Morrison.
While I am pretty certain that you are wrong, that is just my opinion;
you really should check with the people I mentioned, particularly Mr. Cox.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:54 pm

E.P. Grondine wrote:Kalopin -

Last year I had a whole lot of people who wanted me to "look" at their 2012 "theories".
This year its the "Electric Universe" from the Thunderdolts.
While you could read Leroy Ellenberger on their "theories",
I am really serious in my suggestion that you contact Dennis Cox, Mark Boslough, and David Morrison.
While I am pretty certain that you are wrong, that is just my opinion;
you really should check with the people I mentioned, particularly Mr. Cox.
E.P.

Thanks so much for your advice. A while back I had posted a thread on 2012hoax.com [Dr. Morrison's site] entitled "1811-2011 Comets and Quakes [later, because of certain posters, I added- 'and The Price of Ignorance']. I had to argue if in fact Tecumseh was real and then several posters believed the orbital elements to be precise and would not indulge any alternative. I and they ended up in a somewhat heated disagreement, too bad. Though, it was quite enjoyable!
I have been unable to find a public email address for Mark Boslough. He is one that I have been trying to get a hold of for quite some time. I contacted Sandia Labs and his writer about a year ago, but no reply. I will soon try again. If you may have an address, maybe send me an email or a pm? I did email Dr. Cox and sent him an invite on Linkedin. If you're on Linkedin, let me know, I'll send you an invitation, although I currently have only nine left.

I mostly agree with The Electric Universe Theory. Plasma, in different strengths, exists throughout the entire Universe [cosmic rays of charged particles travelling on pressure waves] and may probably be used for intergalactic travel [one day?]. But can not agree with a comet being only an electrical charge [is that right?]. Especially since 'Deep Impact', when NASA hit a comet. Some of their beliefs are just too far-fetched. :?

I really must try harder to change your mind. Current theories are backed only by hear-say evidence with nothing to test. This impact scenario consists of tangible, physical evidence. such as the rocks, satellite view, original accounts, and geological data that can be collected, to actually give verification. It may be easy for one to just say 'you're wrong', but the evidence has yet to find study. There is no doubt and you do not have to be a professional at stratigraphy to see that the center of all lines of topography is in Northeastern Marshall County, Mississippi and, once the rocks have been put through the tests, there will be no doubt that they are from an impact. Only then will this investigation find the facts. Until then judgement seems premature.

Please give closer study to the rocks. I have boulders with 'swirl' designs, slabs of rock that were joined, welded together, encasings, castings, moldings, rocks that are hollow, shatter cones, fallback breccia, obvious signs of melt and vitrification, some of the strangest and what must be the rarest rocks in existence. Seems a shame that so many have so easily dismissed such a find. Get the tests done and find out how much more fascinating reality is. Truth stranger than fiction... 8)

User avatar
Cognito
Posts: 1615
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:37 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Cognito » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 pm

I have little doubt that it did kill thousands. They were almost all Indians and many survivors tried to explain, as I have tried to explain, but were not listened to
Hi Kalopin. I am not certain why you would state that thousands were killed, almost all Indians. Please explain your rationale.
Natural selection favors the paranoid

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:56 am

Cognito wrote:
I have little doubt that it did kill thousands. They were almost all Indians and many survivors tried to explain, as I have tried to explain, but were not listened to
Hi Kalopin. I am not certain why you would state that thousands were killed, almost all Indians. Please explain your rationale.

Yes Thanks, You will find no reports of any kind, no information at all coming from within the strike zone of this impact. This is very important, as it tells part of the story. There are reports from all around the proposed impact site, but nothing for hundreds of miles to the north and south and more than fifty miles to the east and west. Memphis, Nashville, Natchez, Jackson and New Madrid was where the nearest information came from.

This leaves a void right where I suggest an impact. There is a history lost of The Chickasaw Tribe. They were one of the largest tribes and had no problem with the use of force. The Chickasaw were the ones feared by all others. After December 16, 1811 this all changed. The land was empty, cursed by the natives and was easily taken by settlers.

It is important to note that if anyone was able to witness this impact they were quickly killed by it. This is why there are no eyewitness accounts, although many natives saw the effects and tried their best to convey.

There is so much history lost from different reasons, none good enough. It is my belief that there were many different cultures instantly buried. I believe many Chickasaw were descendants of giants, as many settled near The Mississippi River [see the "Giants" thread]. The original 'Mound Builders' were believed to be giants and were ran out by The Yazoos, but The Chickasaw later retaliated: http://www.natchezbelle.org/ahgp-ms/yazoo/history1.htm [Well, it's one interpretation, anyway]. Also I believe that if Tecumseh had not been so angry with being rejected by The Choctaw and this impact did not occur, then The Chickasaw would have joined him and would have easily defeated and ran out the settlers! This impact event changed history greatly with little or no recognition!...

Please, if you can find any more information, let me know. I am still searching... :wink:

E.P. Grondine

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by E.P. Grondine » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:16 am

And now the kitchen sink.

When science becomes sufficiently advanced, it looks like magic to some people.

Most of you here will have already read my guide inside the Cult Archaeology Industry.
Now you get to see the result on a personal basis.

Minimalist
Forum Moderator
Posts: 15829
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:09 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Minimalist » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 am

The Chickasaw were the ones feared by all others. After December 16, 1811 this all changed. The land was empty, cursed by the natives and was easily taken by settlers.
The Chickasaws sold their land to the government in the 1830's and migrated West on the so-called Trail of Tears. One imagines they had to be alive to do that.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

Post Reply