Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:14 am

E.P. Grondine wrote:And now the kitchen sink.

When science becomes sufficiently advanced, it looks like magic to some people.

Most of you here will have already read my guide inside the Cult Archaeology Industry.
Now you get to see the result on a personal basis.
I'm sorry, do you have some information coming from within my proposed strike zone during these events? :?

You believe all these people are faking these discoveries and putting themselves through all the ridicule for what? :lol:

"When science becomes sufficiently advanced"?! Where is your "science"? What gives you any proof that it was just mid-plate tectonics? There is not one study that can prove my hypothesis wrong, yet my hypothesis proves many current theories to be false, theories that are not even viable: An ice sheet can not pull land away from the equator. Inland seas would have left sandy beaches, not evenly spaced rolling hills of gravel. No one can see naturally occurring earthquake lights, whether quartz crystals rubbing together, gas pockets exploding, charged rock ot ball lightning, from so far as so many reported.

if you continue, you will have to admit there to be no alternative and except the facts... :D [no pressure!]
Last edited by Kalopin on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 am

Minimalist wrote:
The Chickasaw were the ones feared by all others. After December 16, 1811 this all changed. The land was empty, cursed by the natives and was easily taken by settlers.
The Chickasaws sold their land to the government in the 1830's and migrated West on the so-called Trail of Tears. One imagines they had to be alive to do that.
Before December 16, 1811 they were a much greater tribe. This event did not destroy them all. Near theThe Chucalissa Indian Village was the fortress of Chickasaw Chief Chisca and has some of the only mounds left from before 1811. One was said to have fallen down in the middle during the quakes [although it is also believed that one was purposely 'hollowed' for munitions-not true]]. The Chicalissa are close kin to The Chickasaw. The mounds are where Fort Pickering was built on the bluff by the original Hernando de Soto Bridge [now the Memphis-Arkansas Bridge]. It was DeSoto Park but is now Chickasaw Heritage Park http://historic-memphis.com/memphis/pic ... ering.html . I have been there many times as my grandparents grew up in Fort Pickering community.

So many Chickasaw stayed and their tribe stretched well outside the kill-zone. There are many stories about the earthquakes and many do sound quite strange and unbelievable.

They 'sold' their land? :? Why do you say "so called' 'Trail of Tears"? :?

E.P. Grondine

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by E.P. Grondine » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 am

Kalopin wrote: I'm sorry, do you have some information coming from within my proposed strike zone during these events? :?
Yes, No one died from impact, and the quakes were not triggered by the comet.
Kalopin wrote: You believe all these people are faking these discoveries and putting themselves through all the ridicule for what? :lol:
All of these people would be astounded to read your understandings of their work. Aside from the Thunderdolts.
Kalopin wrote: "When science becomes sufficiently advanced"?! Where is your "science"? What gives you any proof that it was just mid-plate tectonics? There is not one study that can prove my hypothesis wrong, yet my hypothesis proves many current theories to be false, theories that are not even viable: An ice sheet can not pull land away from the equator. Inland seas would have left sandy beaches, not evenly spaced rolling hills of gravel. No one can see naturally occurring earthquake lights, whether quartz crystals rubbing together, gas pockets exploding, charged rock ot ball lightning, from so far as so many reported.

if you continue, you will have to admit there to be no alternative and except the facts... :D [no pressure!]
Your knowledge and understanding of physics, geology, and archaeology are abysmal, Kalopin.
When your lack of competence in any of these is demonstrated, you bring up other parts of your delusional framework.
People get tired, and you declare yourself the winner, as you have from the start.

Now why is this so important to you, kaplopin?
Did you fail out of schooll?
Never had an opportunity to go to college?
Do you resent those who earn their living by intellectual work?
Do you feel inadequate in some way?
Why?

Minimalist
Forum Moderator
Posts: 15829
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:09 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Minimalist » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:32 am

Kalopin wrote:
Minimalist wrote:
The Chickasaw were the ones feared by all others. After December 16, 1811 this all changed. The land was empty, cursed by the natives and was easily taken by settlers.
The Chickasaws sold their land to the government in the 1830's and migrated West on the so-called Trail of Tears. One imagines they had to be alive to do that.


They 'sold' their land? :? Why do you say "so called' 'Trail of Tears"? :?
Because that is what it is called.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

kbs2244
Posts: 2472
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:47 pm

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by kbs2244 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:14 am

"The Trail of Tears is a name given to the forced relocation and movement of Native American nations from southeastern parts of the United States following the Indian Removal Act of 1830."

I don't know if that fits the term "migration"

But then, I don't know what it has to do with a possible impact site either.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:50 pm

E.P. Grondine wrote:
Kalopin wrote: I'm sorry, do you have some information coming from within my proposed strike zone during these events? :?
Yes, No one died from impact, and the quakes were not triggered by the comet.
Kalopin wrote: You believe all these people are faking these discoveries and putting themselves through all the ridicule for what? :lol:
All of these people would be astounded to read your understandings of their work. Aside from the Thunderdolts.
Kalopin wrote: "When science becomes sufficiently advanced"?! Where is your "science"? What gives you any proof that it was just mid-plate tectonics? There is not one study that can prove my hypothesis wrong, yet my hypothesis proves many current theories to be false, theories that are not even viable: An ice sheet can not pull land away from the equator. Inland seas would have left sandy beaches, not evenly spaced rolling hills of gravel. No one can see naturally occurring earthquake lights, whether quartz crystals rubbing together, gas pockets exploding, charged rock ot ball lightning, from so far as so many reported.

if you continue, you will have to admit there to be no alternative and except the facts... :D [no pressure!]
Your knowledge and understanding of physics, geology, and archaeology are abysmal, Kalopin.
When your lack of competence in any of these is demonstrated, you bring up other parts of your delusional framework.
People get tired, and you declare yourself the winner, as you have from the start.

Now why is this so important to you, kaplopin?
Did you fail out of schooll?
Never had an opportunity to go to college?
Do you resent those who earn their living by intellectual work?
Do you feel inadequate in some way?
Why?
And I was just going to say that this was one of the more polite ones! :lol:
Should I not say the same of your understanding?
Where is your link? Where is your evidence? Mine is in your face, as you continue to deny!
It's funny that you can not answer one single question put forth, yet you continue to postulate a position of passed on ignorance.

And then, you have some kind of nerve to suggest I would do this to somehow 'get back' at who?
No, I breezed by school, went to A&P school, found out how primitive the majority are and feel sorry for such delusion. So, I guess it is my pity for your lack of investigative knowledge and in seeing your inadequacies!


It appears that it is your knowledge and understanding that is so 'abysmal'! I can easily prove every one of the facts proposed to back up an impact scenario. You can not come up with one piece of evidence to the contrary! Maybe I should expect answers for how and who discovered the two volcanoes in Mississippi?!
How did a deep fault cause a surface shockwave?
To the original question: Where is the information coming from the strike zone [anytime near Dec. 16, 1811]? :?

P.S. Feel free to point out any and all incompetence concerning physics, geology, and/or archaeology! I challenge anyone to try and prove this impact scenario to be false-It can NOT be done!

P.P.S. Does this mean you consider present theories to be accurate? :lol:
Last edited by Kalopin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Minimalist wrote:The Chickasaws sold their land to the government in the 1830's and migrated West on the so-called Trail of Tears. One imagines they had to be alive to do that.

Because that is what it is called.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears
NO!, It is NEVER called the "SO CALLED" "Trail of Tears"! It is called "The Trail of Tears" because that is what it was. The Indians were betrayed!
After this impact the land was so badly destroyed that it was determined to be 'cursed' and was easily TAKEN by the settlers, or do you consider what was given a fair price? :evil:

P.S. It would do some good to further understand the situation? http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/6626/ The elder leader of The Choctaw Nation, Alibamon Mingo- "...I think we shall share it with them..." :cry: :x :?
Last edited by Kalopin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:05 pm

kbs2244 wrote:"The Trail of Tears is a name given to the forced relocation and movement of Native American nations from southeastern parts of the United States following the Indian Removal Act of 1830."

I don't know if that fits the term "migration"

But then, I don't know what it has to do with a possible impact site either.
It is my belief that one of the reasons Jackson wanted to enact "The Indian Removal Act of 1830" was to silence The Choctaw from informing everyone that Jackson Island and his volcano were flattened by Tecumseh. This may sound strange until study has been put in...

[yea, I don't agree at all with the term 'migrated', that's ridiculous! :? ]

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 am

E.P. Grondine wrote:Your knowledge and understanding of physics, geology, and archaeology are abysmal, Kalopin.
When your lack of competence in any of these is demonstrated, you bring up other parts of your delusional framework.
People get tired, and you declare yourself the winner, as you have from the start.

Now why is this so important to you, kaplopin?
Did you fail out of schooll?
Never had an opportunity to go to college?
Do you resent those who earn their living by intellectual work?
Do you feel inadequate in some way?
Why?
["...Oh, the games people play..."]! These questions you ask show the mentality of what is running our educational system.Who told you to ask them?

["...my name it means nothing, my fortune is less..."]! This is not about any personal feelings. It does not matter who I am or what I have been through [if you only knew!]. This is only about the truths [can you handle it?].

I have no resentment, just pity. Bless your little hearts! The emotion I feel most is disappointment. Have you ever heard that before? I'm not sad or angry, just disappointed. You all cling to your sad, outdated, silly little belief system for the 'big ole dolla' and wonder why the general public doesn't just accept such ludacracy.
Realize- The truth will eventually come out anyway and it will show who everyone really is.

No, This is not about "Us and Them",this is about learning from the past to correct the future. First the past must be understood.
Excerpt from "Kalopins Legacy 1811 A Comet and A Quake":
"...To know that at any point anything can fall from space and hit anywhere and to accept it? If a meteor, even some of our own space junk were to hit a refinery, chemical plant or maybe a nuclear plant, and we steadily build without adequate safety. Who feels responsible?...".

To stifle, suppress, distort, hide, ignore and/or destroy the evidence for our past is a disservice to all life on this planet. As we constantly spend so much time and money trying to protect ourselves from each other, our common enemy is extraterrestrial and there has been very little attention-time, money spent on the mitigation of such catastrophes that are assured to occur and have been proven to happen many times in the past. These catastrophes are the main reason for such a lack of correct history. The reason that so many belief systems have become so distorted and confused about the facts.

It is time to take the blinders off, correct the past, learn from it and find a better path to a safer future.
If I have insulted anyone in any way by trying to show these facts, I apologize. It is only my intention to find all the truths.
This is an offer for you to understand what really occurred during these events.
The final piece to this puzzle is being held in your hands. It will be up to you all to find verification.
What will you teach your child?... :?: :!: :)

User avatar
circumspice
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by circumspice » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:59 am

”It's funny that you can not answer one single question put forth, yet you continue to postulate a position of passed on ignorance.”

Your questions were answered, point for point. You simply didn't like nor agree with those answers.

”If I have insulted anyone in any way by trying to show these facts, I apologize. It is only my intention to find all the truths.”

You are insulting others by attempting to shove your delusional ideology down their throats. The professional, (dare I say adult?), approach would have been to state your case & leave it for due consideration and/or academic debate. Instead, you chose to repeatedly flog your audience with your unsubstantiated factoids, demanding that they prove your hypothesis wrong. Why is the burden of proof not your responsibility?

”I can easily prove every one of the facts proposed to back up an impact scenario.”

That being said... Now it's 'our' turn:

I demand that YOU prove your delusional theory. ”Put up or shut up.”
Last edited by circumspice on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope

uniface

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by uniface » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:18 am

SOPH ! :lol:

E.P. Grondine

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by E.P. Grondine » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:03 am

Kalopin -

There are no cultural discontinuities.

There is no evidence of a centralized loss of population.

There are no reports of impact.

There are no impact structures, and no impactites.

Comets come into the inner solar system all the time, including times when there are earthquakes.

Read my book. "Man and Impact in the Americas" is always available for free through inter-library loan, or you can buy yourself a cheap used copy.

As I have real work to do on real impacts, I do not have any more time to deal with your delusions.
You may want to read up on Confirmation Bias.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:28 am

uniface wrote:SOPH ! :lol:
Wisdom? :? :lol:
Or is that 'stinky ole poopy head'? :lol: :roll:

Who all did not realize that I was trying to end this thread on a positive note?
It would have been 'wise' to just leave it at that.
But, if you may have a relevant question?... :wink:
Last edited by Kalopin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:40 am

circumspice wrote:”It's funny that you can not answer one single question put forth, yet you continue to postulate a position of passed on ignorance.”

Your questions were answered, point for point. You simply didn't like nor agree with those answers.

”If I have insulted anyone in any way by trying to show these facts, I apologize. It is only my intention to find all the truths.”

You are insulting others by attempting to shove your delusional ideology down their throats. The professional, (dare I say adult?), approach would have been to state your case & leave it for due consideration and/or academic debate. Instead, you chose to repeatedly flog your audience with your unsubstantiated factoids, demanding that they prove your hypothesis wrong. Why is the burden of proof not your responsibility?

”I can easily prove every one of the facts proposed to back up an impact scenario.”

That being said... Now it's 'our' turn:

I demand that YOU prove your delusional theory. ”Put up or shut up.”
I DID prove it! You do not know how to study. Go back to class and search for the facts. You will find no other answer. Current common beliefs are ridiculous and I wouldn't think an I.Q. level that low to believe such nonsense.
So, you believe?:
Yea, you can see earthquake lights from thousands of miles?!
Volcanoes buried 65 million years ago should have nick-names?!
An ice sheet can pull land against gravity?!
Inland seas can leave evenly spaced rolling hills of gravel?!
A deep fault can create a surface wave?!...and many more...

I contend that it must be you that is delusional! How could you defend such mistakes- [lies?]!
Do you care more for protecting the status quo than education ?! :?

No, not one of my questions was answered, please point it out! Just one?
1. How were the volcanoes discovered in Mississippi in 1819 or 1860? :lol:

Your demeanor is proof to the guilt of denial... :D

P.S. Did you turn an apology into accusations?!
Last edited by Kalopin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:53 am

E.P. Grondine wrote:Kalopin -

There are no cultural discontinuities.

There is no evidence of a centralized loss of population.

There are no reports of impact.

There are no impact structures, and no impactites.

Comets come into the inner solar system all the time, including times when there are earthquakes.

Read my book. "Man and Impact in the Americas" is always available for free through inter-library loan, or you can buy yourself a cheap used copy.

As I have real work to do on real impacts, I do not have any more time to deal with your delusions.
You may want to read up on Confirmation Bias.
Yes there are and yes there is. So you speak with Mike Baillie? What does he think of your attitude toward cometary effects?
You have done little study to stand so firm with false beliefs. How can you not understand that the eye-witnesses were killed? You have little understanding of impacts.

yes, comets come in all the time and earthquakes happen all the time. Most of the time they may have no relation. It is only when a comet has enough mass, velocity, is on the right trajectory and has consistency and charge. It would only take a little study for you to learn this to be a fact. Let Dr. Baillie describe this to you.

There is definitely an impact structure as I look at it every day! There are definitely impactites, I have thousands, not just the few pictured. You really have no idea and will probably never get to see them upclose with such an attitude.

Well, if you knew the answers all along then-
What were the processes to form the unusual topography of The Mississippi Embayment? :lol:

I should just feel sorry for your incompetence! :lol:

Post Reply