Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: Minimalist, MichelleH

Post Reply
User avatar
circumspice
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by circumspice » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:05 pm

”I DID prove it! You do not know how to study.”

Really? I don't see any proof.

Where is your proof? Cite your proof...

Cite your credentials. Cite your work. Cite your collaborative studies. Cite your supporting evidence & documentation. Cite your peer reviewed publications. Um... Cite 'something' that didn't spring fully grown from your fertile imagination.

Let me help you out here...

Your dog ate the proof, right?

Or...

There is a huge conspiracy whose sole agenda is to supress your 'evidence' & prevent you from enlightening the rest of the world with your incisive brilliance. Right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You demand that people uncritically take your word for everything that you are spewing. You continually tell everyone to either believe what you contend or prove it wrong. You have that exactly backwards. The burden of proof is upon YOU. You have nothing but unsupported hypotheses.
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:25 pm

circumspice wrote:”I DID prove it! You do not know how to study.”

Really? I don't see any proof.

Where is your proof? Cite your proof...

Cite your credentials. Cite your work. Cite your collaborative studies. Cite your supporting evidence & documentation. Cite your peer reviewed publications. Um... Cite 'something' that didn't spring fully grown from your fertile imagination.

Let me help you out here...

Your dog ate the proof, right?

Or...

There is a huge conspiracy whose sole agenda is to supress your 'evidence' & prevent you from enlightening the rest of the world with your incisive brilliance. Right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You demand that people uncritically take your word for everything that you are spewing. You continually tell everyone to either believe what you contend or prove it wrong. You have that exactly backwards. The burden of proof is upon YOU. You have nothing but unsupported hypotheses.
http://koolkreations.wix.com/kalopins-legacy -"Kalopins Legacy 1811 a Comet and A Quake",wix","documents and links', and please read the article entitled "A Few Comments on 1811"- here you will find the truths behind the myths...

The hypothesis is fully supported by every fact. The satellite view of the shockwave pattern, the impactites found at the center of this pattern, the original accounts, Herschel's observations,...Every facet of these events points to an impact scenario, not just an earthquake. To me, this is already proven! Why not test the rocks? No, don't take my word for it! All you need to do is study it... :wink:

No, I started this fully expecting and welcoming CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, "...trying to find those with an interest to further investigate...", remember? If you may have something that can help to verify-either way?

The comments are just an example of what effects catastrophes have.
It is my belief that: Currently all life on this planet has suffered the effects of excessive cosmic rays and radiation from 'other' sources causing animals and plants to grow smaller, less intelligent and to live much shorter lifespans. I have little doubt that, this planet has seen more habitable periods, as well as less. I believe that life began way before this planet took form and Panspermia has spread life throughout the Universe. There is evidence for this: http://earthsky.org/earth/did-life-begi ... th-existed .Although there's probably better ways to prove this than using Moore's Law. But, understanding cometary effects and catastrophes does help explain the lack of knowledge currently within history books.

It may be hard to accept the fact that history has been so influenced by extraterrestrial sources and so recently without recognition, but this should be known and studied to help further planetary defense. This is an ultimate goal- to mitigate, even prevent global catastrophes, to be able to protect life from future disastrous events. This is achievable... :)

User avatar
circumspice
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by circumspice » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Kalopin wrote:
circumspice wrote:”I DID prove it! You do not know how to study.”

Really? I don't see any proof.

Where is your proof? Cite your proof...

Cite your credentials. Cite your work. Cite your collaborative studies. Cite your supporting evidence & documentation. Cite your peer reviewed publications. Um... Cite 'something' that didn't spring fully grown from your fertile imagination.

Let me help you out here...

Your dog ate the proof, right?

Or...

There is a huge conspiracy whose sole agenda is to supress your 'evidence' & prevent you from enlightening the rest of the world with your incisive brilliance. Right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You demand that people uncritically take your word for everything that you are spewing. You continually tell everyone to either believe what you contend or prove it wrong. You have that exactly backwards. The burden of proof is upon YOU. You have nothing but unsupported hypotheses.
http://koolkreations.wix.com/kalopins-legacy -"Kalopins Legacy 1811 a Comet and A Quake",wix","documents and links', and please read the article entitled "A Few Comments on 1811"- here you will find the truths behind the myths...

The hypothesis is fully supported by every fact. The satellite view of the shockwave pattern, the impactites found at the center of this pattern, the original accounts, Herschel's observations,...Every facet of these events points to an impact scenario, not just an earthquake. To me, this is already proven! Why not test the rocks? No, don't take my word for it! All you need to do is study it... :wink:

No, I started this fully expecting and welcoming CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, "...trying to find those with an interest to further investigate...", remember? If you may have something that can help to verify-either way?

The comments are just an example of what effects catastrophes have.
It is my belief that: Currently all life on this planet has suffered the effects of excessive cosmic rays and radiation from 'other' sources causing animals and plants to grow smaller, less intelligent and to live much shorter lifespans. I have little doubt that, this planet has seen more habitable periods, as well as less. I believe that life began way before this planet took form and Panspermia has spread life throughout the Universe. There is evidence for this: http://earthsky.org/earth/did-life-begi ... th-existed .Although there's probably better ways to prove this than using Moore's Law. But, understanding cometary effects and catastrophes does help explain the lack of knowledge currently within history books.

It may be hard to accept the fact that history has been so influenced by extraterrestrial sources and so recently without recognition, but this should be known and studied to help further planetary defense. This is an ultimate goal- to mitigate, even prevent global catastrophes, to be able to protect life from future disastrous events. This is achievable... :)



:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
"Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer, and, without sneering, teach the rest to sneer." ~ Alexander Pope

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:20 pm

circumspice wrote:
Kalopin wrote:
circumspice wrote:”I DID prove it! You do not know how to study.”

Really? I don't see any proof.

Where is your proof? Cite your proof...

Cite your credentials. Cite your work. Cite your collaborative studies. Cite your supporting evidence & documentation. Cite your peer reviewed publications. Um... Cite 'something' that didn't spring fully grown from your fertile imagination.

Let me help you out here...

Your dog ate the proof, right?

Or...

There is a huge conspiracy whose sole agenda is to supress your 'evidence' & prevent you from enlightening the rest of the world with your incisive brilliance. Right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You demand that people uncritically take your word for everything that you are spewing. You continually tell everyone to either believe what you contend or prove it wrong. You have that exactly backwards. The burden of proof is upon YOU. You have nothing but unsupported hypotheses.
http://koolkreations.wix.com/kalopins-legacy -"Kalopins Legacy 1811 a Comet and A Quake",wix","documents and links', and please read the article entitled "A Few Comments on 1811"- here you will find the truths behind the myths...

The hypothesis is fully supported by every fact. The satellite view of the shockwave pattern, the impactites found at the center of this pattern, the original accounts, Herschel's observations,...Every facet of these events points to an impact scenario, not just an earthquake. To me, this is already proven! Why not test the rocks? No, don't take my word for it! All you need to do is study it... :wink:

No, I started this fully expecting and welcoming CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, "...trying to find those with an interest to further investigate...", remember? If you may have something that can help to verify-either way?

The comments are just an example of what effects catastrophes have.
It is my belief that: Currently all life on this planet has suffered the effects of excessive cosmic rays and radiation from 'other' sources causing animals and plants to grow smaller, less intelligent and to live much shorter lifespans. I have little doubt that, this planet has seen more habitable periods, as well as less. I believe that life began way before this planet took form and Panspermia has spread life throughout the Universe. There is evidence for this: http://earthsky.org/earth/did-life-begi ... th-existed .Although there's probably better ways to prove this than using Moore's Law. But, understanding cometary effects and catastrophes does help explain the lack of knowledge currently within history books.

It may be hard to accept the fact that history has been so influenced by extraterrestrial sources and so recently without recognition, but this should be known and studied to help further planetary defense. This is an ultimate goal- to mitigate, even prevent global catastrophes, to be able to protect life from future disastrous events. This is achievable... :)



:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Obviously you win :!: Who could argue such level of intelligence :!: :mrgreen:

uniface

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by uniface » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:59 pm

OBDs.

Both of you.

IMO.

:|

E.P. Grondine

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by E.P. Grondine » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:10 am

Kalopin -

You need to talk with Leroy Ellenberger about the "Electric Universe" nonsense from the Thunderdolts.

It is not physics, its psuedo-physics by and for lumpen prole,
in the same way that Theosophist and Nazi physics were not physics.
Given that, your observations are less useful than a creationist's.

If you want to help the field of impact studies, stop trying to enter it.

It really irritates us, as we have enough nonsense to deal with without wasting time dealing with your nonsense.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 am

E.P. Grondine wrote:Kalopin -

You need to talk with Leroy Ellenberger about the "Electric Universe" nonsense from the Thunderdolts.

It is not physics, its psuedo-physics by and for lumpen prole,
in the same way that Theosophist and Nazi physics were not physics.
Given that, your observations are less useful than a creationist's.

If you want to help the field of impact studies, stop trying to enter it.

It really irritates us, as we have enough nonsense to deal with without wasting time dealing with your nonsense.

E.P.,

O.K., calm down, you all will be all right. With all due respect- This is just a forum. A place to voice ideas and opinions. you are free to leave the conversation at any time. If this 'irritates', then why give it recognition?
Are you an 'us' or a 'we'? No, unless your coward buddies speak up, you are an 'I' [delusional much]?

And no, I am fine with my version of physics. It is from the future. You all will eventually catch up!
Someone needs to help with 'impact studies' as there is very little if any cooperation and even less understanding of the processes concerning habitable planet impacts, in which topography changes rapidly.

So you have an impact study more important than this? What is it? I am very interested to hear of a more important find than an 1811 Mississippi embayment impact.
I would have to say 'ditto' on the irritation. Your investigative knowledge skills lack mostly knowledge and investigation!

All you need to do is draw the line from the New Madrid bend to North Slayden, Ms. It is simple and it is obvious. There are many to already undestand this to be fact. The topography will never lie [unlike? :roll: ]


Here it is: If you do not have honesty, intelligence, integrity, a passion for the truth and the investigative skills, then you do not belong on this thread. You do not even need to communicate with me at all. You are not anyone I would wish to speak with. You are a liar, ignorant, selfish thief. If you are on the l.i.s.t. then you have no part in the advancement of science and your voice and opinions are null and void due to your incompetence. No one is wasting anyone's time. I do not have to read or participate any more than you do. If you must have so little respect voicing such condensention, then you should have the cojones to admit where all the attitude is coming from.

So, you gonna' let me know who all is behind your rhetoric? Fear is one of the big reasons that this is not already common knowledge.

I really think that it is so funny how this has been so misunderstood by so many, as so many others have no problem. It appears that only the ones who have been studying the topography of the embayment and the New Madrid fault system are having such a problem with acceptance. Continuing to postulate: 'no it ain't'! With no evidence to back up their beliefs, while I put all the evidence needed to give credit to the only scenario with merit, an impact event.

You are the ones wasting my time. Unless there is something to help give verification in either way, right or wrong, then it would be fine to let it go, at least until the rocks find study and more research has been done. Thanks for your time, advice and all the fun flattery. I'll get back with you! :wink:
"I said 'good day!'" :lol:

User avatar
Ernie L
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:25 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Ernie L » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:12 pm

WOW..you egg heads play rough !!
Image
Last edited by Ernie L on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards Ernie

Minimalist
Forum Moderator
Posts: 15829
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:09 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Minimalist » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 pm

I find it so strange to be agreeing with E.P. AND KB in the same thread.

The phrase "never say never" is ringing in my head!
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

E.P. Grondine

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by E.P. Grondine » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Kalopin wrote:
E.P.,

O.K., calm down, you all will be all right. With all due respect- This is just a forum. A place to voice ideas and opinions. you are free to leave the conversation at any time. If this 'irritates', then why give it recognition?
Are you an 'us' or a 'we'? No, unless your coward buddies speak up, you are an 'I' [delusional much]?

And no, I am fine with my version of physics. It is from the future. You all will eventually catch up!
Someone needs to help with 'impact studies' as there is very little if any cooperation and even less understanding of the processes concerning habitable planet impacts, in which topography changes rapidly.

So you have an impact study more important than this? What is it? I am very interested to hear of a more important find than an 1811 Mississippi embayment impact.
I would have to say 'ditto' on the irritation. Your investigative knowledge skills lack mostly knowledge and investigation!

All you need to do is draw the line from the New Madrid bend to North Slayden, Ms. It is simple and it is obvious. There are many to already undestand this to be fact. The topography will never lie [unlike? :roll: ]


Here it is: If you do not have honesty, intelligence, integrity, a passion for the truth and the investigative skills, then you do not belong on this thread. You do not even need to communicate with me at all. You are not anyone I would wish to speak with. You are a liar, ignorant, selfish thief. If you are on the l.i.s.t. then you have no part in the advancement of science and your voice and opinions are null and void due to your incompetence. No one is wasting anyone's time. I do not have to read or participate any more than you do. If you must have so little respect voicing such condensention, then you should have the cojones to admit where all the attitude is coming from.

So, you gonna' let me know who all is behind your rhetoric? Fear is one of the big reasons that this is not already common knowledge.

I really think that it is so funny how this has been so misunderstood by so many, as so many others have no problem. It appears that only the ones who have been studying the topography of the embayment and the New Madrid fault system are having such a problem with acceptance. Continuing to postulate: 'no it ain't'! With no evidence to back up their beliefs, while I put all the evidence needed to give credit to the only scenario with merit, an impact event.

You are the ones wasting my time. Unless there is something to help give verification in either way, right or wrong, then it would be fine to let it go, at least until the rocks find study and more research has been done. Thanks for your time, advice and all the fun flattery. I'll get back with you! :wink:
"I said 'good day!'" :lol:
Kalopin,

I am calm, and I am now calmly going to gut you.

I am a lying, ignorant, and selfish thief?

You may want to take a good look in the mirror, kalopin.

As far as my "coward" buddies go, you will have absolutely no luck wasting their time.

I have spoken before with people who see things that are not there.
(Sometimes that has been after they have been "experimenting" with extremely powerful hallucinogens.)

It just took me a while to understand that you were one of them.

As far as my biases go, you need to understand that I view re-incarnation religions as evil, and that includes the modern theosophist new-age variants and much their own peculiar "psuedo-physics". I am excellent reasons for taking this stand; the sheer number of people killed by these beliefs forced me to it.

It was all very funny until the bodies started piling up. Then it suddenly becomes tough to keep your sense of humor, or a jounalist's perspecitve. By the way, while journalists are pretty jaded, and not much surprises or throws them, there are some things that can shake them. But then, why spoil a good story by giving away its end?

To sum up, kalopin, there are plently of stupid people around, and plenty of conmen who gladly steal from them by telling them they are right. All I will say is that you are very, very "special", kalopin. In other words, just another one of their lumpen prole victims.

While I have actually tried to avoid commenting on this particular psuedo-physics, I find myself forced to confront it.
Congatulations. Here is what you demand:

Not only does the "Electric Univeerse" model confuse impact studies, it actually is impeding work on space plasma flows as well. As Leroy Ellenberger has pointed out, the EU mdoel rests on fundamenal claims about our Sun that are demonstratably false.

But instead of confonrting those demonstrations we get a large amount of garbage and obfuscating verbiage.

That is why your argument is so unclear, kalopn, and no one here can follow it; it is based on demonstratably false physics, and no one here is that stupid.

You can sling any words you want, kalopin, abot hwo close minded we are, but you have to remembe that everyone here is very open minded, having been "heretics" supporting pre-Clovis, and now very early migration out of Africa and very early marine technologies. And we have spent hours calmly discussing amongst ourselves the finer points of our heresies, and the factual basis for them, without using insults (well, okay, very mild ones).

Do not demand that I waste my time repeating Lerop's demonstration here; Leroy Ellenberger has already done it, and you and anoyne else can read his demonstration. If you want to argue it with him, please do, he will enjoy doing it.

To get down to your specific claims in this case:
First, you have not demonstrated any plasma phenomenon related to the Comet of 1811.

Second, you have not demonstrated any impact process.
What you imagine an impact to be, and what one is, are very different.

You are not the first peron of the EU school to puruse me on a forum.
And I have been pursued by other obsessive compulsives for years.
As far as my current work goes, it is easy enough to find it.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 am

E.P. Grondine wrote:
Kalopin,

I am calm, and I am now calmly going to gut you.

I am a lying, ignorant, and selfish thief?

You may want to take a good look in the mirror, kalopin.

As far as my "coward" buddies go, you will have absolutely no luck wasting their time.

I have spoken before with people who see things that are not there.
(Sometimes that has been after they have been "experimenting" with extremely powerful hallucinogens.)

It just took me a while to understand that you were one of them.

As far as my biases go, you need to understand that I view re-incarnation religions as evil, and that includes the modern theosophist new-age variants and much their own peculiar "psuedo-physics". I am excellent reasons for taking this stand; the sheer number of people killed by these beliefs forced me to it.

It was all very funny until the bodies started piling up. Then it suddenly becomes tough to keep your sense of humor, or a jounalist's perspecitve. By the way, while journalists are pretty jaded, and not much surprises or throws them, there are some things that can shake them. But then, why spoil a good story by giving away its end?

To sum up, kalopin, there are plently of stupid people around, and plenty of conmen who gladly steal from them by telling them they are right. All I will say is that you are very, very "special", kalopin. In other words, just another one of their lumpen prole victims.

While I have actually tried to avoid commenting on this particular psuedo-physics, I find myself forced to confront it.
Congatulations. Here is what you demand:

Not only does the "Electric Univeerse" model confuse impact studies, it actually is impeding work on space plasma flows as well. As Leroy Ellenberger has pointed out, the EU mdoel rests on fundamenal claims about our Sun that are demonstratably false.

But instead of confonrting those demonstrations we get a large amount of garbage and obfuscating verbiage.

That is why your argument is so unclear, kalopn, and no one here can follow it; it is based on demonstratably false physics, and no one here is that stupid.

You can sling any words you want, kalopin, abot hwo close minded we are, but you have to remembe that everyone here is very open minded, having been "heretics" supporting pre-Clovis, and now very early migration out of Africa and very early marine technologies. And we have spent hours calmly discussing amongst ourselves the finer points of our heresies, and the factual basis for them, without using insults (well, okay, very mild ones).

Do not demand that I waste my time repeating Lerop's demonstration here; Leroy Ellenberger has already done it, and you and anoyne else can read his demonstration. If you want to argue it with him, please do, he will enjoy doing it.

To get down to your specific claims in this case:
First, you have not demonstrated any plasma phenomenon related to the Comet of 1811.

Second, you have not demonstrated any impact process.
What you imagine an impact to be, and what one is, are very different.

You are not the first peron of the EU school to puruse me on a forum.
And I have been pursued by other obsessive compulsives for years.
As far as my current work goes, it is easy enough to find it.
Alzheimers much?
You need to further study before stating accusations. I am not of the EU belief system [Actually, I thought you were talking about my involvement in the thread entitled "Photons, a Master of Time and Space"-You should check it out!]. Although I have little doubt that the universe consists of light plasma throughout, galaxies have a denser plasma and solar systems an even denser amount. These are charged particles on pressure waves as cosmic rays. This has been proven. This is the reason all stars within a galaxy move at the same rate: http://electric-cosmos.org/darkmatter.htm Yes, many of their other concepts are far-reaching.

I did not and would not call anyone a liar. I said I do not need to converse with one. I am not 'pursuing' you and do not care that you do not have enough sense to understand my hypothesis. I will explain it to you and then you can walk away with your opinion.
There need not be any 'plasma phenomenon' demonstrated to prove an impact, that's ridiculous. Although plenty plasma and spin ice impacted. How would you demonstrate plasma effects from over two centuries ago?
That said- I have shown you an impact crater and the shockwave from the impact. It covers the entire embayment. Its design is irrefutable. This surface shockwave design could not have been formed from an ice sheet, inland seas or a deep fault. They have been studied for many years, have several names incliuding 'The New Madrid Lines' :wink: and many already know they could not have been formed from any present theories, but an impact scenario fits perfectly.

So, I say that you should go back and give better study to each aspect. I tell you to look closely at the satellite view until you see the direction, angle and force of impact running between New Madrid and North Slayden. There is no other conclusion.

This is not and has never been any kind of personal issue. This is only an effort to find the truth! :)

shawomet
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 am

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by shawomet » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:15 am

E.P. wrote:


"As far as my biases go, you need to understand that I view re-incarnation religions as evil, and that includes the modern theosophist new-age variants and much their own peculiar "psuedo-physics". I am excellent reasons for taking this stand; the sheer number of people killed by these beliefs forced me to it."

Buddhism is probably the best known mainstream belief system that incorporates a belief in reincarnation. The early Christian sects, specifically the Gnostics, did as well. The Christian Gnostics' beliefs are best reflected in the Gospel of John, the only gospel reflecting gnostic beliefs that was incorporated into the New Testament. These sects were stamped out by the early church "fathers". Be that as it may, taking the history of Christianity and that of Buddhism, I don't think the Buddhist have killed millions. It may be a toss up between Christianity and Islam as to which religion has murdered more of their fellow humans. Buddhism, a philosophy/spiritual belief that does incorporate a belief in reincarnation, simply does not have this "believe or you die" stance. Unless ones' definition of evil is any philosophy/belief not fully rooted in the scientific method, then it's hard for me to see Buddhism as something that has been an evil influence on humanity or the cause of millions dying. Of course, you never said that, just pointing out that Theosophy is hardly representative of the influence of a belief in reincarnation on the course of world history. Theosophy promulgated by Blavatsky was an understandable development in the late 19th-early 20th century intellectual history of Western Europe. An early attempt to understand the world view of the Eastern mind. Was Blavatsky completely altruistic in her motives? Probably not, but her movement was clearly part of the intellectual zeitgeist of that era in Europe, and to a lesser degree at the time, in America(the writings of Manly Hall come to mind). The Anthroposophy movement of Rudolph Steiner was similar in focus, but much deeper in thought, strange though much of that thought is! He may have been the last living European alchemist, as fully living in that world view as Isaac Newton himself 3 centuries earlier.

As far as pseudo-physics, being a fan of new paradigms and just plain thinking outside the box, there has clearly been a convergence between/among some Western physicists and Buddhist beliefs. I'm thinking of guys like Paul Davies who noted that the view of the nature of reality emerging from quantum physics bore clear resemblance to the understanding of reality developed out of the spiritual techniques of Buddhist practitioners. By now, modern medicine fully acknowledges the positive benefits of meditation. If we normally use only a small % of our grey matter, it is quite possible spiritual techniques of meditation and contemplation(also found in Western spiritual techniques) practiced by the Buddhists activates areas of the brain that can lead to understanding reality in a manner other then the tried and true scientific method. In my opinion, Western science, in many instances, has, unjustifiably, and to some degree unconsciously, without thinking it through, been appropriated by a philosophy I call Scientism, itself a belief system , the belief that only through the scientific method can any valid information describing reality be obtained. This is an intellectual straight jacket, IMHO.

Well, all this is not quite pertinent to the ongoing debate in this thread but wanted to point out that faiths not associated with a belief in reincarnation, such as Christianity and Islam, have been responsible for millions killed. And secondly, I am not a proponent of Scientism, and am willing to learn from methods developed by other, older cultures that may allow for a further understanding of the nature of reality, the place of consciousness in nature, and the nature and parameters of human potential. I will go so far as to state my belief that consciousness studies, including studying and learning from the practitioners of meditative and contemplative techniques, from shamanistic practitioners as well, will in fact actually be a leading influence in understanding the nature of the cosmos we find ourselves in, and in a very major way. I believe we are at a crossroads that will crumble once and for all what I see as the straight jacket in Western thinking represented by the philosophy I call Scientism. One of the most important milestones in this crossroads was the collaboration between Nobel Prize winning physicist Wolfgang Pauli and Swiss psychologist Carl Jung, in developing the concept of synchronicity, as an acausal connecting principle in nature. This is the realm of psychic phenomena, the merging of outer and inner realities, the nature of which it will be necessary to more fully comprehend if we are to understand the true nature of consciousness and the universe we live in. The concept of synchronicity requires we understand that the warp and woof of what we call reality is somehow intimately related to consciousness, to the nature of mind(where obviously I do not fall into the reductionist camp of interpretation). I honestly believe the emerging and continued dialog between Western and Eastern methods of interpreting and understanding the universe will be the most fruitful of intellectual frontiers. The New Age movement is a messy cobbling together of ancient traditions without any real understanding of those traditions. Very reminiscent of the late Hellenistic Era in the Greek world, with it's explosion of mystery cults and mixing of many ancient traditions. New Age thought is as superficial an "intellectual" movement as there is in the world today, IMHO. I can't pretend to have much patience being told I just need to "raise my vibrational state"(Huh??). Nearly every item of interest to the New Age movement was thoroughly examined by myself, with the use of a discriminating intelligence lacking in the New Age, 40+ years ago. Their superficiality I find most revealing and unfortunate. But there are some babies in the bath water of alternative paths to knowledge that I'm not about to dismiss as irrelevant to a more developed understanding of our physical universe.

E.P. Grondine

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by E.P. Grondine » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 am

Hi shawomet -

Most Budhists believe if some evil happens to you you deserved it, and they support caste systems.
The millions that they murdered were/are their co-religionists.
The caste system is India's bane, IMO, and the lack of empathy practiced by many today's "budhists" is disgusting to me.
(I have not looked into that religion's founder's thoughts on empathy.)

You have not read my biography of Richard Kieninger yet. It covers Blavatsky and the other con-men who have worked the re-incarnation scam. It covers the modern criminal industry in depth - incluind those operating 40 years ago. (:P)

Your point about late Hellenistic parallels is well taken, I use W.K.C. Guthrie (Orpheus and Greek Religion) for reference, and his apparat for working with religions is excellent, perhaps unsurpassed. (Years ago I copied out long hand a lot of that book for use in working with ancient religions generally.)

Given the deliberate con aspect of the current industry, comparion of the leaders of the Hellenistic communities with the current lot of spiritual thieves does not always hold - a good percentage of the Hellnistic re-incarnationists actually deeply believed what they preached, while most of the current lot do it for money. The other aspect without Hellenistic parallel is computerized mailing lists, and this is a new technologfy that has had effects on all aspects of our society.

While I can warn of spiritual frauds, I am not a spiritual guide, but instead rely on others for that.
Last edited by E.P. Grondine on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

E.P. Grondine

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by E.P. Grondine » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 am

Kalopin -

There is another opinion: MINE.

Once again, in my opinion, you do not understand the physics of impact in the real world, and what you have shown is not a structure from a recent impact.

What part of "NO" do you not understand?

That IS my opinion and conclusion.

If you want a different opinion, I suggest you approach Dennis Cox, Mark Boslough, or David Morrison for one.

Kalopin

Re: Mississippi Embayment/Bolide Astrobleme

Post by Kalopin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:10 pm

E.P. Grondine wrote:Kalopin -

There is another opinion: MINE.

Once again, in my opinion, you do not understand the physics of impact in the real world, and what you have shown is not a structure from a recent impact.

What part of "NO" do you not understand?

That IS my opinion and conclusion.

If you want a different opinion, I suggest you approach Dennis Cox, Mark Boslough, or David Morrison for one.
Well, you know what they say about opinions! :lol:
It is you that does not understand the complexities of impacts on river valleys. The Mississippi Embayment in particular has an inland underground sea known as The Artesian Wells [didn't consider that, did you?]. In December 1811 the ground was frozen. This meteor was mainly ice and sand impacting a frozen lake. Just as pushing a finger up on a tablecloth, this impact pushed massive amounts of land northward. This is easily visible in the topography and there is no other explanation. The Mississippi River was pushed to the northwest and the design in the topography above the fault could not have been created by an earthquake. If you believe this, It is you that is wrong!

There are many signs: The Hatchie River used to be much wider in the 19th century. Steamboats used to be able to carry goods up and down with no problem, now it is way too narrow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatchie_River . The land is settling back southward at a rate way to fast to be ancient. Compare Kgagodi Crater to my structure. They are very similar and it was found only by accident through core samples.


Misunderstand religions as badly as impacts? Everyone has their own. Like it or not, got to believe in something. Most just accept what parents, teachers, friends, colleagues, and their environment teach them. No one can blame another for their beliefs, they are learned. It is all about being able to 'walk in another's shoes', to understand all others points of view. It is all in perception. Just because so many distort a religion for their own purpose does not remove the basic principles within.
Excerpt 2- "Kalopins Legacy": "...Creation and destruction are obvious, right and wrong is obvious, the only gray area is where your free will fits in. It's up to us to make it either good or evil. The only way to prove they exist is to see it, a smile or a tear...,...To persecute or kill someone because of their lack of education or miseducation only proves your own lack of education. Teaching intolerance and hatred to innocence will only bring misery and regret to the teacher. You will eventually learn, regardless whatever or wherever your position or what you've been taught or thought you knew. Nobody owns anything. We don't inherit from the old, we borrow from our children...A society should only be judged by its poorest, unhealthiest and most miserable, so, where are we?..."
You really ought to read the rest! :)

Early religous texts are views into our history. There are explanations for our origins written within. There are many to disregard and misinterpret, but many more to understand their importance. The distortions and misunderstandings are mainly the result of catastrophes. This is why this impact scenario should be studied and understood. Catastrophes have hidden our history and allowed opinions to attempt a rewrite... :wink:

Post Reply