Firestone Back In The Game?

The Western Hemisphere. General term for the Americas following their discovery by Europeans, thus setting them in contradistinction to the Old World of Africa, Europe, and Asia.

Moderators: MichelleH, Minimalist

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Firestone Back In The Game?

Post by Minimalist » Tue May 21, 2013 7:41 am

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 185524.htm
In studying this layer, Tankersley found ample evidence to support the theory that something came close enough to Earth to melt rock and produce other interesting geological phenomena. Foremost among the findings were carbon spherules. These tiny bits of carbon are formed when substances are burned at very high temperatures. The spherules exhibit characteristics that indicate their origin, whether that's from burning coal, lightning strikes, forest fires or something more extreme. Tankersley says the ones in his study could only have been formed from the combustion of rock.
Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

E.P. Grondine

Re: Firestone Back In The Game?

Post by E.P. Grondine » Tue May 21, 2013 10:23 am

Its not simply Tankersley, or Firestone, but rather a whole lot of excavators who have found the strata from the HSIE at their sites.

The entire paper maybe read at http://cosmictusk.com, along with my astute comments on it.

The duplication of the spherule sampling has been availabe for many months, but it has been ignored by the science press.

I think that what happened was that Sheriden Cave had formal publication, which then allowed this study to be published.

Cognito

Post by Cognito » Tue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Its not simply Tankersley, or Firestone, but rather a whole lot of excavators who have found the strata from the HSIE at their sites.
The Northern Hemisphere was 'turned upside down' at 12,900bp and many scientists would have people believe that the mass extinctions and return to full glacial conditions just 'happened'. Uh-huh.

The world returned to a deep freeze from approx. 12,900bp to 11,703bp (according to the Danes) when the switch flipped and conditions returned to warm with the onset of the Holocene. That's about 1,200 years of ice age conditions. The evidence screams extraterrestrial.
Natural selection favors the paranoid

Minimalist
Forum Moderator

Post by Minimalist » Tue May 21, 2013 4:50 pm

You don't mean.......

Something is wrong here. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed.

-- George Carlin

Cognito

Post by Cognito » Tue May 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Well, Min. If I was dealing with that alien, I would extinct myself also! :shock:
Natural selection favors the paranoid